Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 4, 2014
 
Hello my sweet family! 

I hope all is well and life is good! I don't have a lot of time today but I just wanted to tell you I love you. Our investigators are progressing wonderfully. Especially Amanda, shes the best. It is great watching her learn more about the gospel as she continues to meet with us and read The Book of Mormon, she never misses a day :). She cracks me up haha the other day we were teaching her the Plan of Salvation and I asked her if she believes that through the Savior she can be forgiven of all of her mistakes. She replied, "I believe anything that comes out of your mouth." HAHAH oh my goodness it made me laugh and blush a little. She is so sweet. I told her that I hope she did because the things I have been telling her are true and the Spirit can help her to know that. We were texting her yesterday and towards the end of our conversation she said I can't wait to meet with yall on Saturday, there is something I want to talk about :) She put a smiley face on the end too sooo spiritual discernment lets me know that she will be asking us when is the quickest date she can be baptized! Haha who knows? I'm excited to hear what she has to say, I'll let you know.

The temple was wonderful today. I heard there is a new new movie but we didn't get to see it this morning, maybe next time. I am glad that we are able to attend the temple regularly in this mission. It is a nice place to put cares and worry to the side and soak up the spirit that is in the house of the Lord. And to get a good look at the whoppin chandelier in the celestial room... that thing is beautiful oh my goodness. We stopped by the mission office and Elder Fisher, the car guy, told us we will be getting a new car soon! That should be fun haha Sister Workman is quite the driver. Our car has gotten a little battered since she came to Sandpoint. A new car will be nice but I'm not sure if it's a good idea haha we have some pretty rugged terrain here in our lovely area :) 

Mom that is so cool Sister Snead got in touch with you! She is the cutest, let her know I love her and I hope she is loving Utah.

I love you all. Valentines is coming up :) I am excited. Sister Workman and I are going to take Amanda out for lunch to celebrate.

Thank you, each of you for all of the emails by the way! I am sorry I am not able to write back all of the time, I feel so bad about that. Just know that I am so happy to hear from you and I am very grateful.

Oh and here are some pictures of my magical drive to the temple this morning. I am lucky.

Love, Sister Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment