Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

We had 9 investigators come to church yesterday!!! NINE. Sister Fuller and I couldn't even believe it. I felt very very blessed and grateful. Sister Fuller and I also sang in Sacrament meeting yesterday, so that was really fun! We sang "Nearer My God To Thee" acapella. I love that song, hymns always invite the spirit. I know I have said this multiple times but I just love our members... they are the best. It so cool to be apart of a ward that feels the spirit of missionary work and acts on it. It makes a huge difference! And I know it makes our Heavenly Father and Savior really happy and proud. Jim is still planning on May 3rd. He is practically Mormon already. He has been throwing some really strange concerns at us lately which is fine haha but it can test my patience a little bit! I will be so so so patient when I come home.   :)

We have been having a blast lately. The sun has been out shining for the last week and it makes us SO happy. We drive from place to place through the country with our sunglasses on and the windows rolled down with our church music turned up hahah we have been loving the group Pentatonix lately. I think thats how you spell it. They aren't a church group or anything, we just have their Christmas songs. I know we are crazy listening to Christmas music in April but whatever, it is really good and a little change from your usual mormon tabernacle choir. My favorite song they sing is the drummer boy song, you will have to give it a listen! 

CONGRATULATIONS SARA AND JC THOMAS!!! I am so happy for you both! I'm glad I finally got the wedding announcement in the mail. I was freaking out for a little bit there haha now I am just waiting for Katies.


I love you all, thank you for all of your prayers and the prayers for our investigators, I am soaking up every bit of them. 

HAPPY EASTER <3<3<3

Love, Sister Adrienne Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment