Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 13, 2014

It was the best talking to all of you the other day :) It felt refreshing. The last time I talked to you I had a headache from all the tears and this time it was just fun and great to see all of your cute faces and hear how you were all doing without all of the crying. Before we know it, it will be Christmas again. I don't think I told you over skype but I really did love the easter package you sent, thank you so much! 

Today we went to the temple. It was pretty lovely. I always pick out new phrases as I listen in the temple. New thoughts and ideas come to my mind each time I go that teach me and help me learn more about my Heavenly Father's plan for me. It's easy to let it all go while you are in there... I stop worrying about temporal things and remember the eternal perspective. I often have moments where I ponder on the fact that this knowledge of the gospel has been given to me so freely and I begin to feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for all of the blessings that have come into my life through the gospel of Jesus Christ. As a missionary I have heard so many different opinions, beliefs, excuses, experiences, etc. that only reiterate to me that this gospel is true. It all makes so much sense to me and those great feelings that come from the Holy Ghost just seal the deal. 

We are going over to a part member family for dinner, Lee is the non member husband. He is so nice! We are hoping he opens up a little bit and will allow us to teach him more. Pray for him haha he is such a good guy, he loves to serve others. 

I have quite a few pictures I'm sending you. LOVE YOU!




woo hoo our zone is finally getting some physical activity haha the hike was actually pretty gnarly, it felt good though!


this is my beautiful mission. Hills and fields and pine trees everywhere and horses!


after our rigorous hike, I have no idea why I was laughing so hard in this picture


Colville valley


check out these flowers! I was dying they were so beautiful.




Sister Fuller and I helped out at the Riverside High School track meet the other day. We were the girls who prepped the sand and measured for the long jumpers. We wanted to snap a couple pictures in our Riverside volunteer shirts with our tractor hahah I think we look pretty dang good in neon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment