Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 23, 2015

Hello!

Post Falls is sunny as ever and our investigators are doing well. Everyone is asking me lately when I go home from my mission and when I tell them, it doesn't even feel real. It hasn't really hit me yet but I'm starting to feel some butterflies. Good butterflies! I'm excited for the future but it's also a pretty difficult pill to swallow when I think about how I will never have an opportunity like this again really. But I know the Lord will continue to bless me with opportunities to share the gospel and to teach others and share my testimony with them. We have been doing a lot of thrift store shopping lately, Sister Ellis has the cutest style and it all comes from thrift stores! I am always so surprised when she shares her latest finds.. how on earth do you find clothes like that at a thrift store? I am trying to be thrifty like her and find cute things but all I find is awesome jewelry and odds and ends like a practically brand new Shania Twain cd, which I bought by the way. I am going to listen to it the second I get home. Serving in country towns, having a companion from the country, talking country...I'm converted to everything country.. living in the country, listening to country... some of it at least, acting country haha jk but it will be good. These next two weeks are going to be amazing!! We are going to work our butts off and leave Sister Ellis with a super huge teaching pool with Mickey leading the way! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Love, Sister Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment